We love an Omaha adventure! We’re lucky living in Kansas City that we have so may spots to drive to for day trips, but Omaha is one of our favorites! Why? The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium.
We haven’t been for a couple of years, but even my teen had an amazing time two years ago when we extended a trip back from Wyoming for another weekend and went to the zoo. While the KC zoo is primarily outside, the Omaha zoo has multiple exhibits indoors so in the heat of the summer (we were there in July), you can hit the outside first and then backtrack to see everything indoors. Our favorite? The aquarium since we didn’t have one here (since then Sea Life has opened here). The amazing pic you see above was taken that day through the aquarium glass. It still takes my breath away.
This summer when you take your family vacation to Omaha, let me help with the expense! Visit Omaha is giving 4 lucky readers an amazing Omaha Adventure Card.
On the Omaha Adventure Card is:
Attraction Discounts (for up to 6 individuals):
• Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo – $2 off Admission
• Omaha Children’s Museum – $2 off Admission
• The Durham Museum – $2 off Admission
• Lauritzen Gardens – $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
• Joslyn Art Museum – $2 off $10 @ the gift shop
Shopping & Restaurant coupons include:
• Amazing Pizza Machine – $5 off RiVT90 buffet & pack
• Over $300 of coupons to Village Pointe Shopping Center
4 Winners will receive a Omaha Adventure card!
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- One Omaha Adventure Card
- One $40 Gift Card to Village Pointe Shopping Center
- Visit Omaha t-shirt & water bottle
Giveaway will run from April 18 – May 9 at 11:59pm. This giveaway is open to US residents age 18+. Bloggers participating in giveaway are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Good Luck!