I love fall! When the weather gets a little chillier and the kids don't want to play outside as much, it's the perfect time to sit down and start on some Halloween crafts. The thing I love about being creative, is that the whole family can get involved, so I've included Halloween crafts for all ages. Nothing like a little wholesome family fun!
Not a big crafter? No worries. There are all kinds of skill levels here. Plus, being creative isn't about perfection. It's about having fun and expressing yourself. There are some seriously spooky ideas! Have fun!
- DIY a Halloween Sock Bat – Crafts'n'Coffee
- Witch's Broomstick Halloween Craft – Home. Made. Interest.
- DIY Bat Corner Bookmarks – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Spider Straw Topper – See Vanessa Craft
- Basketball Ghost – The Seasoned Mom
- Chinese Jack-O-Lantern – Busy Mommy Media
- Simple and Spooky Halloween Bat Craft for Kids – The Homespun Hydrangea
- Tin Can Pumpkin Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- DIY Felt & Tulle Bats – Shaken Together Life
- Handprint Ghost Banner – See Vanessa Craft
- Halloween Craft: Purple Cat Garland – This Mama Loves
- DIY Ghost Garland – Wife in Progress
- Painted Rock Ghosts Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Upcycled Owl Halloween Craft– The Homespun Hydrangea
- Ghosts in a Cloche – Crafts'n'Coffee
- Frankenstein Monster Craft for Kids – See Vanessa Craft
- “Just Here for the Boos!” Hoop Art – Busy Being Jennifer
- Paper Roll Black Cat Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Beaded Crystal Spiders – Cute As A Fox
- Cardboard Spinning Ghosts – One Creative Mommy
If you happen to love one of my friend's Halloween crafts, please leave them a comment on their blog to share some love. All of us adore hearing from readers when they like something we post! Makes us feel good. Also, take some time to let me know you're favorite from this round-up! I have so much fun putting them together!! Happy crafting!
P.S. If you're looking for some Halloween treats to make, I have you covered here.