My entire family loves Hash Brown Casserole. Years ago, I used to follow a recipe. Now, I just dump whatever I have in the house into the crock pot and sit back and let the slow cooker do it's magic. I posted a pic on Instagram yesterday and people wanted the recipe, so here you go. Enjoy!
- One package of frozen hash browns
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- One cup of light sour cream
- Two tbs. minced garlic (I use the kind in the jar)
- Three cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Seasoned salt
- Dash of paprika
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Transfer to crock pot
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with a dash of paprika.
Footnote: I don't use onions because Rosie doesn't like them but you can add them. And, yes, I cheat with the garlic. I always have a large jar in the fridge. You can never have too much!