Personally, I think every day should be Mother’s Day because we have one of the most challenging jobs in the world but that’s another post. This one is about showing mom the love with a homemade gift and it’s my second in a series. You can check out the first one here.
Let’s face it. Not all of us have big budgets and some of us are actually really crafty and want to make something from the heart. Whichever camp you fall into, a few of my blogging friends have some amazing ideas that mom will love. I think a homemade gift for Mother’s Day says, “I love you” perfectly.
- Easy DIY Wine Glass Charms – Homemade Lovely
- DIY Nail Polish Marbled Mugs Craft – Thrifty Jinxy
- Mom’s “Emergency” Stash – Eighteen25
- Chalk Painted Statement Necklace – Uncommon Designs
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket – Giggles Galore
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Candles – Resin Crafts Blog
- DIY Teacup Candles – Yess Missy
- Monogram Clay Keychains – Homey Oh My
- DIY Handprint Jewelry Dish Keepsake Craft and Gift – Rhythms of Play
- DIY Monogrammed Slippers – Dukes and Duchesses
- Salt Dough Magnets – Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- DIY Garden Markers – Wit and Whistle
- Kid-Made Marbled Nail Polish Bowls – Hello, Wonderful
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Living Well Spending Less
- Painted Terracotta Pot – The Beauty Dojo
- DIY Doily Clock – Busy Being Jennifer
- Homemade Foot Soak – Tidy Mom
- DIY Leather Bracelet from a Belt – Homemade Lovely
- Simple Lace Tote Bag – Uncommon Designs
- Cinnamon and Oatmeal Soap – Simply Designing
So which one do you plan to make? I love the wine charms. Mainly because I love wine and need everyone to know which glass is mine so they keep their paws off. Such an easy craft and one that any wino would love. Second in line? Sugar scrub. Mama needs to be pampered.