I have a confession to make. Traditional Thanksgiving turkey is not my thing. Leftover Turkey? Now that’s something that I can get behind. I love cooking with Turkey after the holiday. We always have plenty left and you can make a wide variety of dishes.
This year, I’m doing something different for Thanksgiving. Instead of buying a whole turkey and wasting a lot of it (no one likes dark meat here at the CB home). I’m just going to brine a breast and make that. We’ll still have some for leftover turkey recipes and eliminate the waste (and that nasty carcass).
Still leaves me with the dilemma of what do do with leftover bird. Thank goodness I have friends that are great cooks that come up with creative ideas. Here are 20 of them.
- Turkey Crescent Bites – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Instant Pot Mole with Turkey – The Cents’able Shoppin
- Turkey with Curry and Coconut Sauce – Busy Being Jennifer
- Slow Cooker Leftover Turkey Chili Recipe – Everyday Savvy
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie – Home. Made. Interest.
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Turkey & Apple Salad – Who Needs A Cape?
- Tetrazzini Casserole Turkeyerole With Left – Dancing Through the Rain
- Sushi-Inspired Thanksgiving Turkey Rolls – Arts & Crackers
- Turkey Corn Chowder – A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Leftover Turkey Casserole with Sweet Potatoes – Just Short of Crazy
- Turkey Turnovers – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole – Who Needs A Cape?
- Turkey Taquitos Recipe – Thrifty Recipes
- Fall Enchilada Casserole with Turkey & Sweet Potatoes – Frugal Coupon Living
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich – Home. Made. Interest.
- Southwest Turkey Wrap – Thrifty Jinxy
- Turkey and Stuffing Waffles Recipe – Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Festive Turkey Florentine Lasagna Recipe – Three Different Directions
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Nachos – Bless Her Heart Y’all
So, what do you plan to make for Thanksgiving? Which leftover recipe appeals to you most?