Last year while all the parents of little ones were having Elf on the Shelf fun, I decided to do a little Bieber on the House. No longer motivated by Santa or elves, I needed to come up with a creative way to keep Rosie on someone’s nice list. Since she’s a big Belieber, our Justin spent quality time all over our house with the promise of gifts if my tween was good. We obviously had a lot of fun (some of it at Bieber’s expense).
I’m starting to see elves pop up all over social media and I know it’s time to break out Justin. What a year he’s had. He’s provided us with so many important life lessons. Let’s recap all the new things we’ve learned this year courtesy of Mr. Bieber.
- Pot is not only something you cook in, it’s cool to smoke.
- You should always get the right papers when taking your monkey out of the country.
- Anne Frank was probably a little too preoccupied to care about pop stars.
- Gotta publicly shame your haters when you don’t get nominated for an award. It’s classy.
- The more tattoos you get, the better. Especially since they last forever.
- If you’re having a rough week, be sure to physically threaten someone then tweet about it.
- Why a hit and run, isn’t the best strategy to keep your drivers license.
- Even though your famous, you can’t write graffiti anywhere you want.
- Posing for Instagram 10 times a day makes you look cute.
- Who needs Selena when you can have a few prostitutes.
So as you can see, we’ve covered a lot of ground this year. I’ve had ample opportunity to discuss all kinds of topics with my teen. I guess you can say that makes Justin a good role model for what NOT to do. But, since we still love him. He will ride again. Stay tuned.