We have a Target right around the corner, so Rosie and I spend lots of quality time there (and a little too much money). You know when they ask you at checkout if you want a Target REDcard? The answer next time should be yes.
Did you know that Target‘s REDcard debit and credit cards are free, no-fee cards? Basically, once issued, you use their card instead of your regular debit card and you get all of these amazing benefits:
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
I love the fact that Target gives back to local schools. Since funding has been cut in Kansas, it’s even more important to give to our schools however we can. An easy way? Using your Target REDcard every time you shop. Don’t have one? No worries. You can apply here.
You can use your Target REDcard to save an extra 5% off the amazing online deals going on now through 04/04/2015:
- Free $5 gift card when you spend $25 in the Easter Shop
- 20% off all Women’s Shoes, Girl’s Shoes and baby and toddler shoes!
- Buy one, get one 50% off Women’s Swim
- Save up to 20% on Patio Furniture & more
- Spend $75 and save 15% on Home items – Plus get an extra 10% off when you use promo code MOVINGDAY at checkout